We have updated OSCR Online - click here for more information on how to submit your annual return

Applying to court to amend your charity's charitable purposes, or to amalgamate, or to wind up

If you wish to apply to Court to amend your charity's purposes, amalgamate it with another body, or wind up or dissolve it, you will also need our prior consent to do so. Please complete the Application for Consent to Apply to Court in Relation to Particular Actions*.


* This is an interactive pdf form. 
Before you put any information on the form you need to 'Save As' onto your device. If you don't do this and open the pdf from your web browser you may not be able to save any of your information.

We recommend you open the file from your device using Adobe Reader, which is free to download. If you are having problems with the pdf, please see the Adobe support website before contacting us.